Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, very nice/friendly staffs! I will stay here if I would visit Barcelona again. Thanks to Rafa, Ed and other staffs for your kindness :) ”
- 17 Oct 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff were sound and a really well run, good value hostel. ”
- 01 Aug 2016 Max England
- “ This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it exceeded my expectations! There was free breakfast provided every morning, free dinner one night, and free sangria another night. They informed us about two different free walking tours and a bar crawl that most of our hostel took part in. The staff was so friendly and very helpful as both my friend and I had our phones stolen at a club and they lent us a phone to use as an alarm and called a cab for us. 10/10, would recommend! ”
- 28 Jul 2016 Dana USA
- “ Favourite hostel so far! Great atmosphere and beautiful terrace. Best sangria in Barcelona! :) Also great staff, very welcoming! ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous New Zealand