Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Favourite hostel so far! Great atmosphere and beautiful terrace. Best sangria in Barcelona! :) Also great staff, very welcoming! ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ We spent 4 nights here. Good value for money, good location, nice staff. Very basic breakfast included and available all day, which was nice. We can recommend it to young people, who are mostly looking for a place to sleep. ”
- 30 Jan 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I ended only spending three hours in the hostel during my booking, but Farbizzio was nice enough to let me stay a few hours after I checked out so that I could wait for my friends (and recover from my hangover, haha). The hostel in itself isn't necessarily amazing, but it seems to be decent value for money, it's in a peaceful and quite central area of Barcelona, and I can't think of something that was lacking during my time there. Overall good experience :) ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Anonymous Romania
- “ Чисто, хорошо расположен, отзывчивый персонал ”
- 03 Sep 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The hostel is well managed and very organized. Good location, very clean and comfortable, very helpful staff, and great atmosphere. They let us leave our bags at the hostel after check-out, even allowed us to keep the keys so we could let ourselves in for the bags. They also have lockers in the rooms and breakfast is always plenty. I think Fabrizzios Terrace is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Definitely great value for money! :) 乾淨、舒適、服務又好，絕對大力推 ”
- 16 Aug 2015 Anonymous Taiwan