Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is not a hostel! It's a room in an old lady's house! ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Somewhat hard to find the hostel the first time, but after that really easy. The owner was nice, her english wasn't the best though. It was actually a room in an apartment, we booked two rooms that we thought would have separate beds but that was actually one big bed in every room, wasn't a problem for us though. After some confusing moments it turned out that the other room was located at the neightbour lady's house. Walking to the old town took me about 10-15 minutes. Buses nearby. ”
- 17 Oct 2015 Viktor Sweden
- “ Very comfortable place to stay, Maria is a very good host. It's about 20 mins walk to old town and the walk is very scenic. The bus stop is less than 10 mins walk so very convenient, there is also a beach within 10mins walk. The ad stated you get picked up if you stay more than 3 nights, however, you will only get pick up if Andro is not working and available to do so. Wifi can also be better, but overall, good value. I would definitely stay again. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hosts are very nice and room perfectly clean. Nice big bed and the AC is a lifesaver. Location is good, very close to some restaurants, a beach and cliffs to swim from. Walk to old town is not that bad even though it's a steep climb on the way back. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Johan Sweden