Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like the place because: 1- close to down town 2-staff very nice, helpful. Mustafa help me 2 very good tours. One to Luxor and other to Alexandria. I strongly suggest him if any one to make a tour in Egypt. 3-price is so good for backpackers. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice room,very clean, central location, staff was very nice and helpful, they safe me alot during my tour at Egypt :) ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ beautiful rooms with balcony's, wonderful breakfasts, and the best location but they also happily help you deal with being a tourist in a crazy city like Cairo. They will go as far as planning trips for you guides and all or if you prefer to do trips on your own (as we did) they'll happily answer all your questions. The building is has a ton of character, while walking us the stairs you feel like you're going back in time. Mostafa was wonderful, he helped us with whatever we needed. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ Cozy hotel with the help of Mostafa, an accomplished Egyptologist who loves his country and is ready to share the ins and outs of Cairo and Egypt. Cleanliness is definitely a quality and you are close to whatever there is to buy. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous England