Far Out Beach Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bathroom facilities were clean, however all the toilets were clogged. Should be fixed. There was just one guy that came every 3 hours or so to wipe the floor. ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ If you're young and wild this is the best place to party all day! The beach is also beautiful and the food of the restaurant is very good! If you have the chance to meet Sam she's a sweetheart and will help you in that jungle! ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Catherine Canada
- “ ONLY thing that was not the best was the wifi. Everything else is amazing. This is seriously the place to stay in Ios. Party hostel.. awesome pool, dj, grocery store and the beach is across the street. Bus stop is right outside and takes you to the town. You have to pay for air conditioning, but to be honest it cools down at night so you don't really need it. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you want to have a really good time for a really cheap price stay here, I promise you won't regret it. ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is amazing! Allen picked me up at the ferry terminal and was always ready to help in any way. He even upgraded my accomodation for free due to the small traffic. Don't expect that in high season though. The other staff were also all friendly and helpful. It's a 15 minute walk to the village (with a shortcut) and right across from the beach. Man was it gorgeous! there's everything you need right there and more for a little cheaper in the town. Couldn't recommend it enough. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely gorgeous setting......We went in April, so it was off-season. It was very quiet but I understand it is a party place in high season. We got the best rate here of anywhere in Greece. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Karen Canada