Far Out Beach Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have heard mixed reviews about Far Out Beach Club - but we loved every second of it. We stayed in the private rooms with ensuite, they were still cheap but were amazing for what we payed. Day parties are at the club - and amazing restaurants surround the area for when you get hungry. At night we just caught the bus into town to continue the party and casually strolled home down the hill at night. Perfect location, amazing staff, amazing pool and right infront of the beach - perfect conditions. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Ashleigh Australia
- “ Loved it, got the option to upgrade to the hotel rooms which was great. Great location plus it is a great way to meet people in Ios other than out on the town. Will definitely back when I come back to Ios. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very Nice hotel, great atmosphere friendly bar staff. Located right in popular beach with watersports also. Lounges around the pool nd hammocks as well very relaxing music all day party all night. Restaurant very good food. Bus stop right out front into main town and easy to get home, walk or taxi, highly recommend to stay here is ios.. It's whe everyone goes during the day meets heaps of people and bar staff from in town. ”
- 13 May 2012 Lucy
- “ This hostel has the rudest staff I've ever come across. Also, they claim to have free wi-fi, give you a code, but it does not work for anyone, anywhere, yet they conveniently have a pay for internet computer lab for you. Not suspicious at all. Do not stay at this hostel if you are over 22, have less than three in your group, or even if you are female, as the majority are groups of males fresh out of highschool. ”
- 03 Jul 2011 Aleks
- “ Positive: Free transportation from port to hostel (only port to hostel) Bus pick-up is next to hostel if needed. Free movie in common area every night. Beach is across the street. Food is cheap and drinks are (buy 1 get 2 all day everyday). Staff is very friendly and helpful. 20 min walk to village for shopping and party. Negative: Wifi doesn't work most of the time. (Internet available if you pay) Room was 5min walk up hill. ”
- 29 Jun 2011 Curtis USA