Far Out Beach Club
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is amazing! Allen picked me up at the ferry terminal and was always ready to help in any way. He even upgraded my accomodation for free due to the small traffic. Don't expect that in high season though. The other staff were also all friendly and helpful. It's a 15 minute walk to the village (with a shortcut) and right across from the beach. Man was it gorgeous! there's everything you need right there and more for a little cheaper in the town. Couldn't recommend it enough. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Absolutely gorgeous setting......We went in April, so it was off-season. It was very quiet but I understand it is a party place in high season. We got the best rate here of anywhere in Greece. ”
- 25 Apr 2015 Karen Canada
- “ RIght on the beach with two pools! Loved the small huts with air con. Great showers and bathroom cleanliness is what was expected with 100's of people using them but generally pretty clean. Very big party atmosphere my first day but the second was more subdued. Food is great and cheaply priced and drinks are too. If you like to party this is the place but you can also relax if you want. Near the bars by bus which is a great night on its own! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA