Faro Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Well, it was OK for one night, but I wouldn't go there again. The staff was not very friendly and on the phone while I was checking in. I tried to ask for bus times to the airport and she said that there was a new schedule but she didn't have it. During the night it was very loud. Showers couldn't be locked, not really clean. It was a cheap accomodation though. ”
- 25 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ this hostel has no facilities to manage the temperature whatsoever ! instead of containing cool air, it contains the hot air and at night it's warmer inside the hostel than outside. not a healthy environment. ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Joke Belgium
- “ Best place where to stay in Faro, Portugal and probably in the all world. So nice and kind people, who are my friends now. Will be back again. Breakfasts are also included. There is place where to cook but I suggest to choose hostel's dinner because they have a great cook, food is amazing and portions are huge. Staff will also give great advises about places to see in Portugal. They will suggest best places for nightlife and even join you if you will ask! I had my best birthday ever here! ”
- 17 Mar 2013 Valters Latvia