Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money and an excellent location. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Sampo Finland
- “ Great staff and very good loctaion. Will definitely stay there again. ”
- 21 May 2016 Omri Israel
- “ Its one of the best hostels I have stayed on. And I have visited 45 countries and about 70 hostels. Really good and I recomend to stay here! ”
- 09 May 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed for three nights, location is good but its noisy, hostel is next to a avenue with quiet lot of traffic, so if you are not easy to sleep, don't go there. I forgot the charger of my phone in the room plugged on the walll when I check out, came back 6 hs after to get it back and it was gone, nobody knew anything about it, and the cleaner should have seen it, but that didn't happened. Generally the hostel is ok for the money you are paying. ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Leandro Daniel Italy
- “ Very friendly staff, speak English very well. We arrived late, but because of the 24 hours reception this was no problem. We only stayed one night and didn't use the kitchen or sauna, so can't say anything about that. Our private twin room was quite big. Would have been nice to have our own basin, but we didn't have to wait for the toilet or shower. During the night some drunk people came back to the room next to us, which you could hear clearly. Luckily they fell asleep fast, but walls are thin ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Harmke Netherlands