Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice and modern, everywhere was really clean the staff were extra helpful finding cool activities for me to do. The showers were far away from the rooms but were awesome, hot with great pressure. They also had hair dryers in the shower room which was nice. there was a small pool and sauna which looked great but were only open from 9-11 am, I would definitely have used them if they were open in the evening. The kitchen and lounge area were both big and nice. It wasn't a very social hostel. ”
- 10 May 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Awesome hostel not far from the city centre but a bit out the way of the train/bus station area. Nevertheless very cool place, clean rooms and shower, and the jacuzzi/sauna is awesome to cure a hangover ;) Really cool kitchen downstairs too, but the city centre is close by so for our two nights here we didn't need to use it! Very nice stay and would recommend :D ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I like this hostel! Staff is great and friendly - special hello for Elisa:) Location - it's near old city, but not in there - and it's better! Cause near there is transportation, food shops etc Cleanliness - in the rooms - OK, on the kichen not excelent. bathroom - depence on location Important - second floor better than first, private room with bathroom much bigger than private room without it There is hairdryer!! :)) And sauna! ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Valeriia Russia
- “ Perfect, firstly perfect kitchen! Perfect room but, the beds each other was not the same height.. :-) ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic