Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quilt for bed was broken en dirty ”
- 17 Sep 2017 Rina Netherlands
- “ Nice and quiet hostel. The regulat staff was really nice and helpful. It was tidy and clean. We slept on a female room with four others, it was cosy, quiet and respectful. A pleasant stay very close to the old centre of Tallinn. You only had to walk through the common area to go to the toilet and showers and we had to fight for our cutlery one morning. But really recommendable!! ”
- 07 Aug 2017 Suzanne Netherlands
- “ A very good hostel near the old town and Kalamaja. Very nice staff. Unfortunately the room at the first floor smells like mold.... the room on the third floor was very good!!! Thankyou!! ”
- 02 Jul 2017 Julia