Fattoria del Bassetto
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in the lodge. Unfortunately, we expected to find rooms like displayed, but those are only in the villa. The lodge is a lot simpler, but the atmosphere is nevertheless really cool. There is a large community room with a nice kitchen. The bedrooms are rather simple, with pretty much only beds ;) The small town is in walking distance and it's a very nice old city with lots of small nice restaurants. Florence and Pisa can be reached easily for day trips. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous
- “ We were very pleasantly surprised upon our arrival, having experienced somewhat different hostels in the past. Right from the start we met a welcoming, very friendly atmosphere. Our dorm room was comfortable and clean, the pool is a real bonus and the setting is picturesque Tuscany. Absolutely recommend this place. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Daniel New Zealand
- “ Fantastic stay!!! Accommodations quite satisfying; location idyllic; people very helpful. Day trip to winery so informative and fun! Evening cooking class a treat. Able to make short day trips to other cities in Tuscany without wearing out. Absolutely a must stop for those on their way. And, we were given excellent suggestions for places to see/visit/eat on our next city stays ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Marilyn USA
- “ Very accommodating. Not by the big city but the cutest town ever. GRAPA! ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Stephanie Philippines
- “ Really nice place to stay. Very calm and you can relax a lot! I'll tottaly recommend it. The owner is a great person! ”
- 06 May 2013 Anonymous Argentina