Fausto & Deby B&B
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Deby & fausto where incredibly helpful and really sweet! Will definitely return if I can and send my friends their way! ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Alice Italy
- “ This hostel is a long way from town and the bus stop out there in the boonies is positively dangerous. You get off on the side of the highway with cars and semi trucks whizzing by at 80 mph at least. It is a dark and lonely walk to the hostel which is situated in an industrial area. The grounds are unkempt looking and not welcoming at all.. The hosts are pleasant and helpful and the room and bathroom both good sized. Do not try to leave on a Sunday morning. The bus stop is a mile away! ”
- 08 May 2014 Heather Canada
- “ Great place to stay just out of Venice, surrounded by paddocks- bus is easy once you work it out. Deby is great! Breakfast is included and the rooms are very nice and very clean. The shower had no pressure whatsoever but no other complaints. ”
- 18 Oct 2012 Anonymous Australia