Fauzi Azar Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good scenery from the window of such an antique room! And the atmosphere is wonderful! But I hope free public computers can be provided~ ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ It doesn't get any better than this place. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I like this Hostel , the only thing i will complain about is the breakfast , almost the same for 3 days. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Very well maintained and clean hostel in an historic building close to the main attractions. I was able to find parking on the small street leading to the hostel, otherwise, there is a fenced parking lot nearby. I like the first part of the free tour about the house but I did not enjoy the second part walking around the old town. One improvement would be to add lockers in the dorm. Overall a nice stay and helpful staff. I would go back. ”
- 16 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA