Favela Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Go there!! Stop searching, you will hardly find a better place to stay in Foz. Nick the owner is not only friendly, but provides excellent advices when it comes to touring and getting from A to B. He is also extremely accommodating (I had made a mistake in the date of my stay and changed it no problem without charging me for my mistake). The kitchen is very well equipped and clean. Breakfast could not have been better. Great, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend in a heartbeat! THANK YOU NICK! ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really great place and atmosphere. Nick and Eddie went out their way to make me feel welcome and it was a great place to meet other travellers. Location couldn't be better for catching the bus to both sides of the falls, and they can organise trips to Argentina too. Thanks!! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Rebecca England
- “ Had a very nice stay, cool and fun hostel. Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil