Favela Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nick was awesome very nice and kind. Extremely accommodating. He.He wasn't there too much during my stay and there was another guy there running the front desk who was a bit off but still nice. Would have preferred Nick over the other guy. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Lea USA
- “ So this place has a really unique vibe too it, in that it feels kinda roughed up, but still charming at the same time, almost like you're camping, but indoors, hard to describe. Very open air feel to the place. Bathrooms need work, and most things could definitely be newer. That said, the ambiance and atmosphere was one coolest I've ever seen. Hammocks, outdoor couches and plenty of trees and bushes in the yard are nice touches, and there was just this great vibe that brought the guests together ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Ian USA
- “ Best place I stayed on my trip. Nick and Pablo (and Pablo's brother) were great. They created a really nice atmosphere, which meant I ended up hanging out and drinking there most nights rather than bothering with the bar scene. Great location for falls and visit to Paraguay. Ask Nick for advice about what to do/where to eat. He's spot on, and we ended up getting better deals by going where he said. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Go there!! Stop searching, you will hardly find a better place to stay in Foz. Nick the owner is not only friendly, but provides excellent advices when it comes to touring and getting from A to B. He is also extremely accommodating (I had made a mistake in the date of my stay and changed it no problem without charging me for my mistake). The kitchen is very well equipped and clean. Breakfast could not have been better. Great, relaxed atmosphere. I would recommend in a heartbeat! THANK YOU NICK! ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada