Favela Chic Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really great place and atmosphere. Nick and Eddie went out their way to make me feel welcome and it was a great place to meet other travellers. Location couldn't be better for catching the bus to both sides of the falls, and they can organise trips to Argentina too. Thanks!! ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Rebecca England
- “ Had a very nice stay, cool and fun hostel. Would definitely recommend it! ”
- 10 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice staff and the owner, Nick, was a very friendly guy who made us feel welcome. The location is a bit off from the central areas of Iguazu but easily accessible with bus and they arrange trips to the Argentinian side of the falls anyway so that wasn't a big issue at all. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Amazing place! Helpful staff that will plan everything for you and such a nice atmosphere in the hostel bar, no need to go anywhere else. Fel tlike home in my stay, thank you :) ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous Latvia
- “ The hostel has a great atmosphere with hammocks, a bar, and many places for people to get together. There were many "around the world" travellers (which I always find very interesting). Everything had interesting paintings: from the floor to the ceiling, including the microwave and the toilet. Breakfest was the best I had in a hostel, with sausages, bread and jams. The only problem were the toilets: as the hostel was full, it was always not so clean; there were usual problems with the pipes... ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It really was a home away from home. We stayed there for 4 nights in a tent, and were just loving the atsmophere there. We stayed in the hostel bar every night, and had parties with our fellow backpackers. It was so easy getting to the Brasilian Iguazu waterfalls. ”
- 29 Jan 2013 Anonymous Denmark