Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Staff will help you book activities and call cabs for you. Across the street from a grocery store and next to a money exchange location (although if you are from the US, dollars are widely accepted and you probably don't need to change to local money). Only ate a salad at hostel but it was fine. A few good restaurants are within a block or so. Nice pool and grounds area. Hot water in the showers! Great choice for price - would stay there again. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Tracey USA
- “ We enjoyed Fawlty Towers very much, the staff a really helpful and friendly, and the food we had was delicious .... Especially the wraps! We were lucky enough to have a luxury double room, they are beautiful and a bit of a treat for the end of our travels around Zambia. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Jane England
- “ We felt very accommodated and comfortable. Great ablutions, friendly people and such a central location close to awesome restaurants! Stayed in a deluxe private room and it really felt like hotel quality. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Lorian South Africa
- “ We were at Fawlty Towers from Feb 6th 2015 - Feb 18th. , we had a fantastic time, the staff were all very friendly and helpful, the room was super, the facilities and activities were superb. Thank you all for giving us the holiday of a lifetime, and we look forward to returning as soon as we can. ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Gerry England