Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the summer all rooms should have one fan per bed, not one per room. ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Was excellent. With it being so hot, aircons could be in the 4 sleeper rooms, even if charged a little more ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Sidney South Africa
- “ Great location. Staff will help you book activities and call cabs for you. Across the street from a grocery store and next to a money exchange location (although if you are from the US, dollars are widely accepted and you probably don't need to change to local money). Only ate a salad at hostel but it was fine. A few good restaurants are within a block or so. Nice pool and grounds area. Hot water in the showers! Great choice for price - would stay there again. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Tracey USA
- “ We enjoyed Fawlty Towers very much, the staff a really helpful and friendly, and the food we had was delicious .... Especially the wraps! We were lucky enough to have a luxury double room, they are beautiful and a bit of a treat for the end of our travels around Zambia. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Jane England