Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Probably the best stay to visit the Victoria Falls ”
Gratitude! Thank you very much! We're delighted with your feedback. With best wishes, Elissa
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Belgium
“ Excellent place to stay with a bar, swimming pool, pool table, spacious dorms, and great common areas. Very friendly and helpful staff, especially Peggy and Matthews! It would be great if breakfast was included and if there were lockers in the rooms. Easy to book activities at the attached travel shop. Good location in town along the main street. Highly recommended! ”
Thanks a mill for your super review. We are moving our kitchen downstairs and will then look at including breakfast. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will let Peggy and Matthews know you thought highly of them. Thanks again for an awesome review. With best wishes, Elissa - Lodge Management
- 26 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
“ In the summer all rooms should have one fan per bed, not one per room. ”
Thanks for the great review and for the feedback regarding the heat. Yes, Livingstone summers are very hot. We shall consider your advice about the fans. Thanks for that. We do have private airconditioned rooms available. Thanks again for the lovely review! With best wishes, Elissa - Lodge Management
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Was excellent. With it being so hot, aircons could be in the 4 sleeper rooms, even if charged a little more ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Sidney South Africa
- “ Great location. Staff will help you book activities and call cabs for you. Across the street from a grocery store and next to a money exchange location (although if you are from the US, dollars are widely accepted and you probably don't need to change to local money). Only ate a salad at hostel but it was fine. A few good restaurants are within a block or so. Nice pool and grounds area. Hot water in the showers! Great choice for price - would stay there again. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Tracey USA