Feel At Home Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was OK, but I have traveled extensively and been in much nicer facilities. That being said, you get what you pay for and this is cheap, in a good location, and the folks at the front desk are relatively helpful. They don't seem to speak Thai which wasn't helpful when the taxi driver was trying to find the place, and at one point there was a male in the female only dorm, but in all it wasn't terrible. Good for a few nights near Khao San. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I found that the description on hostels.com was very inaccurate. There was no pool table or swimming pool. Also I would suggest you treat you're guest with a little more compassion. There were people who had their things stolen and it was clearly one of your employees who did so. The short guy who cleans the rooms comes in to rooms to check beds of people who are not leaving and made me feel very uncomfortable about even having my things locked up in your locker. ”
- 05 Oct 2012 Justin
“ There was just one pillow that was really small I had to use my clothes to make pillow bigger. The sheet on the bed should be fitted so it doesn't easy come off the bed...Some of the lockers were broken and takes ages to open up with key, my key got bended a few times just trying to open it. There should be information stand by the entrance for guest to know what's happening around Bangkok and things to do around the city. ”
Dear Sir, I am sorry for this experience. You should contact our staff for this actually so that they can help your for everything what you need. The lockers are perfect but some guests they hit it inside so it takes time to take it its original position. This is not our fault, this is because of you Guest's only. Please understand this. Second about information, we do have the Reception where you can collect any sort of information about tourism in Thailand and may be you don't know but maximum guests of ours booked the tours from Reception only. The only thing that no one tell you without your asking which You never did. Thanks for your stay. Regards!
- 16 Sep 2012 Chris
- “ I cannot recommend this hostel. First, the bedrooms and beds are really dirty. Second, the lockers in the dorm room didn't work (some did but most didn't). The showers only had hot water some of the time. However, the staff were helpful and it does have a descent location near Khao San Road. However, there are better hostels for the price nearby. ”
- 29 Aug 2012 Anonymous USA