Feel At Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just one of the fair to average hostels in Singapore. Stuff is very helpful, location is in Arab district and it is close to transportation. There are much better hostels in the area for same money. ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Andreja Serbia
- “ 1. all private rooms without windows 2. Very small room approx 220cm x 250cm 3. No hot water for a shower after 11.00 4. BREAKFAST just toast and bad coffee 5. On Hostel, com i booked it for 160 S Dollars . I was ordered to pay 185SD to the Hostel the 10% was for Hostel.com? 6. The room was not clean The good think: internet was fast and good . ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Pierre
- “ the staff was very helpful and nice, atmosphere was awesome, i meet a lot of new people which whom i could share my experience in this fantastic place. thanks to the owners i had ability to try new flavors from India what makes this place more awesome. Hostel is very near Bugis MRT so it very comfortable to travel all over Singapore whats more it is a very safe place, so i had no problem to walk around after sunset. ”
- 11 Feb 2013 Aleksandra Poland
- “ Aircond leaking - it will be great that your side can check the aircond whether temperature is cool n make sure no leaking before customer proceed for check in. Cleanliness - it would be great that ur staff can clean up room everyday Toilet - it would be great if toilet put some perfume and change lighting of toilet more bright. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Malaysia