Feel Hostels Soho Malaga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really liked my permanence at the Feels Hostels Soho in Malaga. No problems, everything perfect! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Our room was the former kitchen with the smell of wastewater - without a window! At the last day, somebody stole my cell phone out of my room. The staff was friendly, but not very helpful. The breakfast was also very simple. I am sure that there are better places to stay in Malaga. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Marion Switzerland
- “ Great location and staff could recommend really good places round the city. They really boost my holiday! ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Reetta Finland
- “ Simple, good. The differential was how nice the staff was. There is a nice bar on the ground floor. Breakfast is decent too. Close to train station! ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The shared bar space is cheerfull and nice, the room (private) was painted dark grey and a bit dingy but was clean. The shower was super powerful and hot! The main thing was that the staff were really helpful and friendly. Good value. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Jessica England