FeelGood Hostel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at the hostel when it was still undergoing some renovations, so there was a lot of noise (and construction workers running about) during the day. Aside from that, the staff was really welcoming, as were the other guests. The hostel is located just outside of the old city and is really easy to find. There is a kitchen and a large living space for all to share, but only one shower for all guests. It is a small place with relatively few beds, so it's recommended for a more quiet stay. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Laura USA
- “ Really nice hostel!! Like it a lot!!! Friendly stuff,interesting design,good location!!! ^.^ ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Polina Russia
- “ I wouldn't even call this place a hostel, as we felt like we are at our friends home, where we are welcome. The staff is great, they helped us a lot, we even got a discount card for one of the local bars from them (Endrik, I'll turn it back to you soon,promise!!). One of my friends woke up with the idea of making a tattoo on the 1st of January, and believe it or not, the staff helped us finding an awesome tattoo artist :) the place is always clan and tidy, even after a party indoors. We loved it ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Russia