FeelGood Hostel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The 10-bed room was large and spacy, cleanliness was good and the night was silent. The mattress was a bit too thin though and the kitchen not big enough for more than three people. You didn't get your own key to the facility, but had to ring the door bell every time and the staff would open. Not very convenient, but that also meant that no others than paying guests could come in. ”
- 06 May 2015 Nannie Sweden
- “ A bed in a dormitory for 12? Not a typical lodging solution for me, as I'm not so young. But I hoped this time (low season, March) the place will not be overcrowded. And - bingo! - I've got only one roommate in a dorm. Probably in June this will look differently, but this time I enjoyed my stay. Quiet place, nice young people. Dormitory is very spacy, clean, bright. Don't forget to bring a towel and a padlock for a locker with you. Otherwise be ready to pay 1Euro rent. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ This hostel is nice and cosy. I will said hight room standard :P Great location and very very nice people. Toilets could be a bit cleaner. We liked a lot policy shoes off. I will definitely stay there one more time. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Klaudia Poland