FeelGood Hostel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dorm was suprisingly nice! ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ A hostel with a calm atmosphere and good balance between price and quality. Simple but comfy beds + sheets, full size kitchen + fridge storage and enough showers/restrooms. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Jonas Sweden
- “ The 10-bed room was large and spacy, cleanliness was good and the night was silent. The mattress was a bit too thin though and the kitchen not big enough for more than three people. You didn't get your own key to the facility, but had to ring the door bell every time and the staff would open. Not very convenient, but that also meant that no others than paying guests could come in. ”
- 06 May 2015 Nannie Sweden
- “ A bed in a dormitory for 12? Not a typical lodging solution for me, as I'm not so young. But I hoped this time (low season, March) the place will not be overcrowded. And - bingo! - I've got only one roommate in a dorm. Probably in June this will look differently, but this time I enjoyed my stay. Quiet place, nice young people. Dormitory is very spacy, clean, bright. Don't forget to bring a towel and a padlock for a locker with you. Otherwise be ready to pay 1Euro rent. ”
- 13 Mar 2015 Anonymous Russia