FeelGood Hostel Tallinn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is nice and cosy. I will said hight room standard :P Great location and very very nice people. Toilets could be a bit cleaner. We liked a lot policy shoes off. I will definitely stay there one more time. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Klaudia Poland
- “ Hostel was just what we needed for this trip. Thanx for staff. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ I stayed at the hostel when it was still undergoing some renovations, so there was a lot of noise (and construction workers running about) during the day. Aside from that, the staff was really welcoming, as were the other guests. The hostel is located just outside of the old city and is really easy to find. There is a kitchen and a large living space for all to share, but only one shower for all guests. It is a small place with relatively few beds, so it's recommended for a more quiet stay. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Laura USA