Feeling Sevilla Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think it is really good condition. I slept 2days in 12mix dommitory. But reception give empty room. So we slept just me n my friend in 12 dommitory. The facilitis and cleanliness are good. But kitchin was not very good. Because many people eat there by themself and wash also. So.. I think it's not very clean. But there is not dirty. Don't worry. The room is very clean, There have many staff and they clean every day so it's clean. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The floors could have used more cleaning, and the shower drains were consistently clogged, but the sheets were very clean, and for the most part, the people who found their way to Feeling Sevilla were good at traveling and considerate of their fellow travelers. The front desk staff were helpful with directions around town and with changes to the reservations and for recommendations of things to do. ”
- 11 May 2014 Marla USA
- “ Don't expect to get any sleep until 1 AM. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Guess that there is a better atmosphere in the hostel when it's full during the summer. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ a good place to stay but is a long way walking to the city center. ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico