Feeling Sevilla Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't expect to get any sleep until 1 AM. ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Guess that there is a better atmosphere in the hostel when it's full during the summer. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ a good place to stay but is a long way walking to the city center. ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The location is about a 20 to 25 minute walk to the Cathedral, but that was the only downside to an excellent hostel. Well furnished with a beautiful cafe and kitchen area, a terrace that overlooks Sevilla, and a big, airy, and spacious layout. A bit quiet for such a big hostel, but it also made it easy to strike up 1:1 conversations. Would love to stay here again ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA