Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really loved everything about this hostel. For me, the location was perfect. Very close to the metro, only takes about 10 minutes to get into the city centre, but because its in a quiet residential neighbourhood it's not loud at night with club-goers. The staff is amazing, super friendly and really want to make sure you're having the best time. The hostel is clean, wifi works in the common space and in the rooms, beautiful terrace. Highly recommended!! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Brittanie Canada
- “ Friendly staff 24/7, location a little far from downtown Barcelona, but just a short metro trip away nonetheless; great place to meet people. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Leonel USA
- “ The friendliest staff you could ever meet! It has a home atmosphere that makes you feel welcome in the doorstep. The plus: far from all the craziness in the center, in a very quiet location and has a lovely garden to have morning coffee. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Maria Colombia
- “ Great hostel, far away but tons of fun! ”
- 31 May 2014 Mitchell USA
- “ very friendly and lively staff, but the location is so far , you will definitely need to use the metro ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Egypt