Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The friendliest staff you could ever meet! It has a home atmosphere that makes you feel welcome in the doorstep. The plus: far from all the craziness in the center, in a very quiet location and has a lovely garden to have morning coffee. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Maria Colombia
- “ Great hostel, far away but tons of fun! ”
- 31 May 2014 Mitchell USA
- “ very friendly and lively staff, but the location is so far , you will definitely need to use the metro ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Egypt
- “ Although brief, I had a great stay at Feetup Garden House. The staff was very friendly and helpful and suggested places to see and, more importantly, where to eat the best tapas :) The hostel is located in a residential neighborhood which might seem a little bit too far off for some but it's super easy to get into town by metro plus it's quiet at night and you'll also get to see the non-touristy side of Barcelona. Also, the rooftop terrace and the garden are great places to relax and hang out. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany