Feetup Garden House Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I will definitely be staying at this hostel whenever I come back to Barcelona. I felt at home immediately. It's a 7 minute walk from the metro and in a quiet, secure neighborhood with a few small bars, an ATM, and a grocery store. The staff is incredibly sweet and accommodating, especially the manager Felipe. They even threw a free tapas and sangria dinner the second night of our stay. The only thing I didn't like was that our room was next to the lobby and it got quite loud in the mornings. ”
- 27 Mar 2015 Patricia USA
- “ It was such a nice time to stay at feed up garden hostel in Barcelona with very friendly stuff and a respectfull and funny atmosphere. We enjoyed it a lot. Thank you guys!!! Anna and Jens ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anna-Lena Germany
- “ I really loved everything about this hostel. For me, the location was perfect. Very close to the metro, only takes about 10 minutes to get into the city centre, but because its in a quiet residential neighbourhood it's not loud at night with club-goers. The staff is amazing, super friendly and really want to make sure you're having the best time. The hostel is clean, wifi works in the common space and in the rooms, beautiful terrace. Highly recommended!! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Brittanie Canada
- “ Friendly staff 24/7, location a little far from downtown Barcelona, but just a short metro trip away nonetheless; great place to meet people. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Leonel USA
- “ The friendliest staff you could ever meet! It has a home atmosphere that makes you feel welcome in the doorstep. The plus: far from all the craziness in the center, in a very quiet location and has a lovely garden to have morning coffee. ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Maria Colombia
- “ Great hostel, far away but tons of fun! ”
- 31 May 2014 Mitchell USA