Feetup Garden House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Security: As a guest I had to pay a 6 € deposit if I wanted a key to my room. IF I WANTED A KEY. The room would be locked, they told me. Nothing to be afraid of. 1. The room was not always locked, because room mates didn't have keys and couldn't lock up when they left. 2. Really bad: The door needed a key to be unlocked from the inside. In that way a guest without a key could be locked inside with no chance to get out. How about fire security? 3. I had to pay € 2,50 for my breakfast. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Ellen Norway
- “ This hostel was welcoming and we met a ton of great people. The double room is a bunk bed (so couples be aware) and it is very small. The kitchen and bathrooms were ample and clean. It is a bit farther out of town in a quiet neighborhood, and well worth the trip. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this place! Great people, great facilities, great location a bit away from the city center but really quiet and peaceful! ”
- 17 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ great atmosphere, super chilled, overall awesome ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Excellent hostel. The staff is just cool and awesome. Good place to actually put your feet down. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Anonymous India