Feetup Home Youth Valencia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my first experience in a hostel and I was extremely pleased. I just wish I had to opportunity to stay longer! The staff were all so amazing and polite. The hostel was very clean and secure feeling. My room had a balcony with a gorgeous view of a cathedral. ”
- 15 May 2015 Petra USA
- “ Everything was great. It was clean, nice and fun. The staff was awesome, specially Polona! (the receptionist). She was really helpful to find places and things to do. I'm definetely going back :) ”
- 09 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ Central location right next to the market and the staff were very helpful. A member even sat down with us and marked up our nap with recommendations of restaurants and sights. Very comfortable and clean beds, only down side was that when people came back late turning on their light would illuminate the whole room and wake you up. Nice bathroom and great kitchen to prepare food if you're on a budget. One of my favorite hostels! ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel, great location and the staff is great. ”
- 17 Dec 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very nice staff, nice painted rooms and athmosphere. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Linus Switzerland
- “ This hostel was great. The staff was helpful and got us checked in kindly even though we arrived late. Our group of 4 got two private doubles that were very nice and clean. The location is great and we made the most of our short stay. Overall great experience! ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Jonathan USA