Feetup Samay Hostel Sevilla
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The stuff is more than just polite. All the guys are friendly and ready to help; the room is cozy with a silent neighbourhood such as nobody is to break your rest. The bathroom is clean and comfortable. Air conditioning is centralised though. The kitchen is clean and spacious enough. Don't miss Walking tour and Night bar tour guided by Santjago and Pepe. The location allows you to reach either city center, almost all the attractions and the bus station easily and quickly. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ The location is very good. But the signboard of the hotel is not very obvious, which made us ignored it and directly passed by the first time. The staff and the atmosphere is very good, with living room and nice kitchen. The towel they offered is very strange. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ We slept not in the Hostel itself, but in a near building (they have a flat with additional rooms and shared bathrooms). Our room was very big and the furnishing was OK. Breakfast is not included in the room price, but they provide it for a price of 2.5€. But there is no need to have breakfast in the hostel when you can have a great breakfast for a similar price in the bars located nearby. ”
- 06 Dec 2012 Anonymous Spanish
- “ The location is near to the bus station (prado) and the plaza de espagna and also it only takes few minutes to Santa Cruz by foot. The staffs were really kind and helpful. And shower booth was in my room(4 female) so it was very convenient. And also we could use computers, wifi and kitchen! If I go to Sevilla again, i will definitely stay in this hotel again! ”
- 03 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea