Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people staying at this hostel were really cool and the facilities are clean. The only thing that was annoying was checking out-they didn't have an efficient process (no express checkout options or a tablet or computer to book another night if needed), so there was a very long wait in line even though I told them I had to go to the airport. Also, the breakfast wasn't a good value for what they had and wasn't kept stocked. But all in all it was a very decent hostel. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Venus USA
- “ Very nice Hostel,really clean,pretty close to the metro, nice kitchen, nice roof top and nice people! i would definitely come back here next summer or on the next barça match( the hostel is really close from Camp Nou). ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ no need to book this hostel, they always have empty beds and you will have a much much cheaper price when you walk in (around 50% of the booking price) no wifi in the rooms, breakfasts are poor and cost 2.5 euro ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong