Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at Yellow Nest Hostel are incredible, especially Jaime & Jana! These two employees were always willing to help us figure out how to get certain places & happy to suggest places to see/things to do in Barcelona. The atmosphere of the hostel was very friendly and cozy, as if everyone there knew each other. This made me feel comfortable and more at ease during my stay (especially because this was my first time staying at a hostel). ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of better hostels I have stayed at. It's very cosy and you really feel welcome there. Especially because of the staff. It feels a little like home :) Only negative point is the location a little far away from the center. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The people staying at this hostel were really cool and the facilities are clean. The only thing that was annoying was checking out-they didn't have an efficient process (no express checkout options or a tablet or computer to book another night if needed), so there was a very long wait in line even though I told them I had to go to the airport. Also, the breakfast wasn't a good value for what they had and wasn't kept stocked. But all in all it was a very decent hostel. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Venus USA