Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice Hostel,really clean,pretty close to the metro, nice kitchen, nice roof top and nice people! i would definitely come back here next summer or on the next barça match( the hostel is really close from Camp Nou). ”
- 19 Sep 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ no need to book this hostel, they always have empty beds and you will have a much much cheaper price when you walk in (around 50% of the booking price) no wifi in the rooms, breakfasts are poor and cost 2.5 euro ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A clean nice hostel. Good kitchen, Plenty of room in the common areas. The lockers are plenty big enough for my whole backpack. A comfortable place to stay with a good staff, Muchas Gracias. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ An Italian idiot stole 2 pack cigarette from my bag.Except this the hostel is awesome ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This was a great place to stay in Barcelona. While it's a little off the beaten path, there is a metro stop less than 10 minutes away by foot. They have a huge kitchen for cooking your own meals. and large welcoming communal spaces. Our room was tidy and the bathrooms were clean. The one downside might be that it can be quite noisy at night and the sound sort of permeates the whole place. Although the common spaces close anywhere from 12a-3a, so it does quiet down. ”
- 22 May 2013 Kendra USA
- “ Great hostel, great staff. Location is pretty far removed from most things, but close enough to a metro line so it makes getting places easy. Would stay here again for sure. Sara was great at arranging night time outings for travelers. ”
- 19 May 2013 Anonymous USA