Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had to wait 20 minutes to check in. I felt as if I was dealing with teenage girls when I was talking to the staff. There's no towel. You get what you pay for. They try to make you pay extra for all these things they don't provide you with. ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ If you are searching for a hostel to rest really nice after having an intense day at Barcelona. This hostel is very worth it. Because even though, it is indeed a bit far from the city center. It is a great place to stay at taking in consideration the neatness and gentleness from the recepcionists. Such as Milena :) Thank you for all the help! :) ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Parivash Mexico
- “ Fabulous people, awesome atmosphere ! ”
- 03 Mar 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Nice hostel for small budget! and with good facilities because it's a new hostel! though it's far from the main tourist places but it's near for the metro ”
- 22 Feb 2015 Ping Chen
- “ The staff at Yellow Nest Hostel are incredible, especially Jaime & Jana! These two employees were always willing to help us figure out how to get certain places & happy to suggest places to see/things to do in Barcelona. The atmosphere of the hostel was very friendly and cozy, as if everyone there knew each other. This made me feel comfortable and more at ease during my stay (especially because this was my first time staying at a hostel). ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of better hostels I have stayed at. It's very cosy and you really feel welcome there. Especially because of the staff. It feels a little like home :) Only negative point is the location a little far away from the center. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark