Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked the location and the fact that it was in a pedestrian street which was good for quietness at night. The hostel is very close to the metro station which brings to the city centre very quickly. The bed was comfy and the room was spacious. The only critic i have is the cleaneliness. I was in an ensuite room and the bathroom was not cleaned everyday,nor was the room. You can't expect a hostel to be super clean but you can expect the bathrooms to be cleaned everyday at least. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We had to pay with cash, which was not listed online anywhere. They had a credit card machine but he tried both of our credit cards and neither worked. My theory is he just didn't use the machine right because our cards worked everywhere except at this hostel's front desk. To get to the hostel, you have to climb up 5 flights of stairs - so bring water and food for the hike. Not the cleanest place, but it's a hostel. Lastly, we were asked to be quiet on numerous occasions. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Marissa USA
- “ It really was an enjoyable stay. From the moment i stepped in i was greeted with a friendly smile and i left with nothing short of it. the staff were so helpful, open, friendly and fun. i will for sure visit again on my next trip to Barcelona. Theres nothing negative i could say about my experience there. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Awesome staff, I came very late and was greeted with a happy and really sweet staff. Great English, and gave me suggestions. I was at my worse and not my happy talkative self and really lifted my spirit. Would definitely stay again. Too bad I couldn't stay longer. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 mikael
- “ I loved that they had air conditioning, but it was set on a low temperature so it was freezing at night. There weren't outlets near the beds, which was annoying. It was very noisy if you were on the bottom floor near the entrance. The bathrooms were adequate. They sold locks and other necessities if needed which was nice. The laundry service was kind of expensive, but they washed, dried, and folded all of the clothing. There were some very helpful staff, but there were some very rude staff. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I had to wait 20 minutes to check in. I felt as if I was dealing with teenage girls when I was talking to the staff. There's no towel. You get what you pay for. They try to make you pay extra for all these things they don't provide you with. ”
- 17 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea