Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I liked the location and the fact that it was in a pedestrian street which was good for quietness at night. The hostel is very close to the metro station which brings to the city centre very quickly. The bed was comfy and the room was spacious. The only critic i have is the cleaneliness. I was in an ensuite room and the bathroom was not cleaned everyday,nor was the room. You can't expect a hostel to be super clean but you can expect the bathrooms to be cleaned everyday at least. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We had to pay with cash, which was not listed online anywhere. They had a credit card machine but he tried both of our credit cards and neither worked. My theory is he just didn't use the machine right because our cards worked everywhere except at this hostel's front desk. To get to the hostel, you have to climb up 5 flights of stairs - so bring water and food for the hike. Not the cleanest place, but it's a hostel. Lastly, we were asked to be quiet on numerous occasions. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Marissa USA
- “ It really was an enjoyable stay. From the moment i stepped in i was greeted with a friendly smile and i left with nothing short of it. the staff were so helpful, open, friendly and fun. i will for sure visit again on my next trip to Barcelona. Theres nothing negative i could say about my experience there. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Awesome staff, I came very late and was greeted with a happy and really sweet staff. Great English, and gave me suggestions. I was at my worse and not my happy talkative self and really lifted my spirit. Would definitely stay again. Too bad I couldn't stay longer. ”
- 10 Aug 2015 mikael