Feetup Yellow Nest Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was always very polite and cool. I wasnt very often at the Hostel but it had everything you need to have a good time, either just for sleeping or interacting with the other guests. As i was 90% of the time in the city i cannot tell much about the activities that the staff organized but they sure were very friendly and ready to help. I would definetely stay there again. ”
- 24 May 2017 Gabriel Brazil
- “ I liked the location and the fact that it was in a pedestrian street which was good for quietness at night. The hostel is very close to the metro station which brings to the city centre very quickly. The bed was comfy and the room was spacious. The only critic i have is the cleaneliness. I was in an ensuite room and the bathroom was not cleaned everyday,nor was the room. You can't expect a hostel to be super clean but you can expect the bathrooms to be cleaned everyday at least. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous France
- “ We had to pay with cash, which was not listed online anywhere. They had a credit card machine but he tried both of our credit cards and neither worked. My theory is he just didn't use the machine right because our cards worked everywhere except at this hostel's front desk. To get to the hostel, you have to climb up 5 flights of stairs - so bring water and food for the hike. Not the cleanest place, but it's a hostel. Lastly, we were asked to be quiet on numerous occasions. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Marissa USA