Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I don't have one bad thing to say about this hostel! It was gorgeous and the owners were so great! The only thing I didn't like was that I only stayed one night. Definitely a hostel worth staying at! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Gillian Canada
- “ A very nice and cozy small family-owned hostel located between the city centre and the train/ bus station. Both can be reached within a few minutes walk. The kitchen and the patio are great for socializing with other hostel guests and the owners themselves without the chance/risk of the get together turning into a wild party. The staff is friendly, attentive and are always happy to have conversations with their guests. They currently also have a kitten, which is very playful. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Dennis Germany
- “ Fantastic place to stay - friendly staff, perfect location and delicious breakfast. ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Nora USA
- “ Really nice! And friendly. AND the cutest puppy ”
- 17 Jul 2012 Anonymous