Fenghuang Biancheng Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel fail to explain the direction, even the name of the hostel was in the different name. The room was really humid! It was difficult to breath during the night. There was few cockroaches in the room, however, the staff moved us to the another room. ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ Excellent spot in the city, the staff were always around and helpful. Squat toilet is standard, so know what you are getting into, but the atmosphere and value were astounding. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Christopher USA
- “ I was helping to coordinate a group of student volunteers travelling through Fenghuang for a few days. We called about one week before our arrival just to make sure everything was good. However, when we arrived we called the hostel for directions and were told that the power was out. After prying further, we discovered this was a cover for the fact that they had sold our room to someone else and we were stranded without a place to stay for the night. I would not book with this hostel again. ”
- 20 Aug 2012 Keith
- “ We have stayed in many hostels in China and this hostel is by far the worst. It was very expensive for a hostel and had limited services. No towels were provided, at least in most other hostels you can hire them. The state of the rooms are very dirty, smelly carpet and mouldy walls. We paid extra to have air conditioning, which cut out during both nights. The staff were hopeless at providing information. Wait until you arrive in Fenghuang and find one of the other many guest houses to stay in! ”
- 25 Jun 2012 Jasmine