Ferienhaus Hostel Salta
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Please:DO NOT GO HERE!Horrible hostel,incompetent,unfriendly staff.No serious hostels.com partner,as our booking was not listed.Staff takes everybody without concept and puts the people in an excel sheet.Other bookings are not respected.Finally slept with the guy from the reception and others in a 6 bed room.Not clean at all.Cigarette ashes,dirt on shredded bed sheets,pilows and towels.Toilletes full of "shit",sorry to say.Only good person was Rosa,but this does not rescue this poor hostel! ”
- 17 Nov 2011 Anonymous
- “ I stayed her in Salta for 4 nights and really enjoyed myself, with a good mix of people staying her from all over the place. The plus points are 1) very helpful/tri-lingual staff 2) LOCATION 3) PRICE. The only down side is that the hostel itself lacks character and is a little shabby in areas. Overall a great stay and would recommend to anyone!! ”
- 04 Aug 2011 Anonymous England
- “ Very close from the main plaza. Although, the staff is not very reactive, though quite friendly. Some lockers doors were broken in the room and the beddings weren't that clean. We had barely no hot water in the shower, whatever the time of the day. However, it's not as noisy as described in other comments. ”
- 22 Jul 2011 Pierre
- “ beds not ready when we arrived bathroom not cleans, without paper and savon room very poor, light like an hospital, no decoration expensive compare to the offers ! ”
- 19 Mar 2011 fabien
- “ Para recomendar. La atención super amable. Lugar limpio y tranquilo muy cerca del centro de salta. ”
- 07 Mar 2011 Laura