Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The room was perfect and the staff very friendly!The only minus is that the hostel is about 20-25 min.on foot from the city centre! ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Greece
- “ We were upgraded from a dorm to a two bed room - which basically was a hotel room! High standard and very nice - extremely good value for your money! Close to the train station but a bit far from the old town, and unfortunately not any real hostel atmosphere. But with this price and this high standard, I just cannot complain! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ i couldn't help giving the best review possible, because it was the highest quality hostel i've ever been to. In fact it's not a hostel but a hotel with the only difference that it is better than many hotels and you get to sleep in it for 10 euros a night. we couldn't believe our luck at first. thank you, guys from ferjalac, you're so cool for doing this! only one tinitiny critique: try using less roomspray ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland