Fernloft City (Chinatown)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is close to the MRT and you get to the Marina Bay by 4 station & 2 Stations to Harborfrot to get to Senteso. If you want to go to the Zoo by MRT & Bus.. it takes at least 1h 30 min, do make sure you take enough time. The Breakfast was Toast with Peanutbutter & Tea or Coffee. The Bathrooms are used by all Hostel Guest, so not always as clean as it should be. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The hostel are very small, toilet are stink, shower room are small and smell too, mattress are old and thin, pillow are bit smell too Their webpage mentions when u have two nite booked with them then u will get $5 promotion to stay in KL Branch but this only available when u have a confirm date to book ahead with them while you are still stay in S'pore. Before I arrived I thought I can claim this promotion anytime my next visit in KL! Anyway the staff are very friendly, good location too. ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ terrible.. terrible survice and facility, no breakfast they didn`t even provide the tower, anything. the manager always complains about her life.. I don`t know why ”
- 20 May 2014 JINHEE South Korea