Fernloft City (Chinatown)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ near the mrt station and bus station for short walk. there are hawker center downstair that make you hard to no stopping by... and the most important is they have aunty aini to make sure the guest has a comfortable stay. ”
- 07 Mar 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Nice place to stay, VERY focused on security (shoes get locked in a special shoe cabinet at night) . The dorms are all right and there's a nice balcony . ”
- 04 Feb 2013 Malene Denmark
- “ Wonderful manager who made me feel right at home in this small hostel. Right in heart Chinatown so perfect for all the street stalls and activities during the celebration of Chinese New Year. ”
- 02 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Staff was very friendly and gave Fernloft a nice, relaxed feel. They even stayed up for me the first night because my flight was delayed getting into Singapore. The location is superb - right in Chinatown within fair walking distance from downtown/boat quay/clark quay and other spots. Right near the Maxwell Food Centre that has Anthony Bourdain's most recommended Singapore chicken rice! The only downsides I could say are only 1 toilet and because it's small it may be hard to meet people for some ”
- 21 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The landlady has a good heart. (because, when i didn't have any singapore daller and couldn't exchange the money she just gave me the subway fare!) And you don't have to worry about security because the bed of landlady is located in dorm room. The dorm was clean and the other facilities was also. Overall, it was calm and nice. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea