Fernloft KL @ Chinatown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very smelly, dirty and old facilities. Our double room smelled as of sweat and the staff's only try to fix it was to spray airfreshener. Which didn't help for long. The staff spoke very poor English, which made complaints hard to get through and information even harder to access. There are a lot of hostels in this area, choose another one! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the location is great, easy to go everywhere. staffs are helpfull, but the internet connection sometimes work sometimes not, recommended! difinietly will come back again! ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Agus Budiman Indonesia
- “ Plus points: Electronic self-locking main entrance, personal access card, locker, convenient location (1 stop from KL Sentral), omnipresent staff (9am to 5am), simple breakfast (bread, spread & coffee/tea from 8am), laundry area on rooftop Downside: Beg bugs - Received numerous bites on arms, lower back and legs. Do wear long-sleeved and legged sleepwear as a precaution. Unpleasant smell in walkway. Early morning street noise - light sleepers should request to sleep further away from window. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Singapore