Fernloft KL @ Chinatown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very smelly, dirty and old facilities. Our double room smelled as of sweat and the staff's only try to fix it was to spray airfreshener. Which didn't help for long. The staff spoke very poor English, which made complaints hard to get through and information even harder to access. There are a lot of hostels in this area, choose another one! ”
- 12 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ the location is great, easy to go everywhere. staffs are helpfull, but the internet connection sometimes work sometimes not, recommended! difinietly will come back again! ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Agus Budiman Indonesia
- “ Plus points: Electronic self-locking main entrance, personal access card, locker, convenient location (1 stop from KL Sentral), omnipresent staff (9am to 5am), simple breakfast (bread, spread & coffee/tea from 8am), laundry area on rooftop Downside: Beg bugs - Received numerous bites on arms, lower back and legs. Do wear long-sleeved and legged sleepwear as a precaution. Unpleasant smell in walkway. Early morning street noise - light sleepers should request to sleep further away from window. ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ the location is great, it's all in a walking distance to the china town, central market and the old rail station. the subway station is just 2-min walk away from the hostel. but the sheets are a bit old and dirty. Luckily, I have brought my sleeping bag. ”
- 08 May 2014 Lai Ching Margaret Hong Kong
- “ Unfortunately this hostel has dropped in quality since the same time last year. There has been an ongoing security issue with the font door not closing and locking. The included breakfast has dropped to just a single option. The internet connection at this hostel is surprisingly good for Malaysia. Overall it is still a good hostel in a great location, but was much better 12 months ago... Note that some reviews on this site may have left by the hostel staff... ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Staff is helpful. Location is very convenient, but at 5 a.m. I had to go to the reception and inform the lady that I am being bitten by bugs and needs to relocate. she looked surprised and pretended to be unaware of this problem. I killed a couple and left them on the pillow as proof. The dining area on the roof top needs to be a bit more hygenic, clean and organized. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada