Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved it! One of my favorite hostels ever! ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent in every way, except the common area is a bit small. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Andrew USA
- “ Stayed 3 nights and absolutely loved the hostel and city! Wished we were staying longer. The location couldn't have been any better. Right near a ton of restaurants, walkable to most historic destinations and 5 min walk to the metro to get anywhere else. Staff gave us lots of tips and provided a huge breakfast! Careful you take the bus the right direction if you are coming from the train station, there are 2 universitys in opposite directions! Definitely would stay again and highly recommend. ”
- 17 May 2016 Brittany Canada
- “ Very friendly staff and owner, good loctaion. I would stay there again. ”
- 13 May 2016 Omri Israel
- “ It was a good choice staying there. Receptionists are friendly and helpful The computer works well and the printer too. Breakfast was amazing. I really enjoyed having it everyday ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Minju
- “ Staff very nice, great location, all-you-can-eat breakfast, free wifi. Would be perfect if they had a 24-hour reeption. Staff only present at breakfast and designated arrival time for check-in. ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Anonymous Paraguay