Fiesta Terrace Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't even bother. I couldn't recommend this hostel to anyone. The floor was dirty, it was cramped with nowhere to put anything and has bedbugs. Have nothing good to say. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Internet connection did not work during whole time and the atmosphere was unprofessional, not creating any kind of trust. ”
- 20 May 2014 pijatta Finland
- “ Gotta abbreviate. Bookt hostel hoping "better quality" than others from reviews. Nope. Owner was shady Italian man claiming to speak very little Eng. A small rm w/ 6 beds crammed in it (we learnd tht 1 was taken out after a group left). Stayed for 3 nights. 2 nights we went out then came back to have him sitting in his car as if he was waiting for us. Really weird. One night he came in, flicked lights on then just left. Last day we walked out 2 find syringes on street in front of car. Bad Bad. ”
- 09 May 2014 Anonymous USA