Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place which I can recommend to everyone! ”
- 15 Jun 2017 Krzysztof Poland
- “ Really nice place to stay in the Uzupis neighborhood. Walking distance to Vilnius old town, and many craft beer and food places on the way. Very friendly staff. ”
- 03 Apr 2017 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ A locker, bed linen, a towel - everything is included in the 5 eur you pay. The nice girls at reception lent me a hairdryer and printed out my ticket. Room was clean and the beds were comfy. Free WiFi is quite good. ”
- 22 Feb 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ Good hostel.Nice and clean. Great value for money. For 5 Euro apart accommodation you get free tea & coffee, wi-fi, even parking. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Anonymous Russia
- “ It's a nice hostel, good prices, kitchen with all necessary equipment and a nice free time room. ”
- 11 Nov 2016 Anonymous Spain