Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very beautiful Hostel, nice warm scones for breakfast, but you can use the kitchen only after the tea place is closed. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ It´s very cheap and lovely place, the staff is so kind and they provide you a lot of facilities if you have any problem. The breakfast is very good and the atmosphere very cosy. ”
- 11 May 2013 raquel Spain
- “ very accommadating. warm.clean ”
- 21 Dec 2012 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I liked Finnesgan's hostel because the atmosphere was very pleasant, for a tourism like me it was very sympathetic to enter in an place typically decorated irish ”
- 11 Sep 2012 Bonte