Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ you get what you pay for, our 1st time in a hostel (me a 15 and 20 year old) and it was like an adventure, creaky stairs , lukewarm shower other guests going into incorrect room but all in good spirit. breakfast a fiver was great value ”
- 19 Sep 2014 noel Iceland
- “ The kitchen and sitting room are now being used for a tearooms. Kitchen can only be used after 6 pm. Rooms are getting shabby. It seems the tearooms is now more important than the hostel ”
- 18 Sep 2014 stephen New Zealand
- “ AVOID Booking here! Main focus on 2 Other Businesses@Basement+Ground Floor. Hostel unaware of Booking so;staff tried to charge €17.50per nt (I conf.€10.00p.n.online) Entire Hostel seemed empty which was odd for Sat nite! Rm16 had badly-stained carpet, soiled bed linen, Heating Switched OFF all time, draughty windows! Ensuite tiny with no shelf/soap/towel, filthy vent, panel missing over Toilet door, Breakfast is NOT INCL.(Cost=€10.50)despite website adv! Manager was hostile when I challenged her ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland