Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved the hostel! The staff was amazing with the exception of one individual. They had overbooked the dorms and accommodated us by giving us a private room without an upcharge. Great atmosphere with a very cool little speak easy on the first floor. My only complaint would be no drinking water available in the kitchen. ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ loved the hidden lounge and the clean kitchen. staff was friendly. i would stay again. ”
- 13 May 2016 Cindy USA
- “ I only stayed one night and thought everything was great, super - until I was checking out. Then: a person was doing 'routine' pesticide application which was pretty invasive to me and I hadn't been notified. I tried to get out of there quick but nobody was at the desk (I had a deposit coming back.) I felt pretty ill the next couple hours. If there is going to be poison applied, inhabitants must be informed, especially if they are inside at the time. It may not affect you, but it may affect othr ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is great and rooms are clean. Rooms facing the alley were super noisy by the trash collector and the drunkies. ”
- 30 Mar 2016 Nasim USA
- “ I was there for a conference nearby. Was a short walk to everything: Hotels, food, nightlife, the river, the bus which runs to and from the airport. Staff was easy going. Breakfast was very good. Just an easy, laid back place to stay at a fraction of the price of the other hotels. The five days I was there, I never had to catch a cab or anything. The Firehouse was so convenient. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ There was the same hair on the shower wall for the three days I was there. Makes me think the showers weren't even checked once a day for cleanliness. ”
- 10 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA