Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Broken bathrooms, old mattresses really should be fixed. Decent breakfast was a bonus, and complimentary ear buds a nice (but necessary) touch. ”
- 18 May 2014 Jonathan Australia
- “ Really enjoyed my stay here. Unbeatable location, close to everything. Wonderful staff. Loved the vintage feel of the building. Clean facilities. Deluxe dorms have bigger/nicer beds and bigger lockers, worth the upgrade. Breakfast was stellar with fresh fruit and pastries, cereal and bagels. Bar was busy and had a great vibe with live band. Tip: bathrooms on 3rd floor are way nicer, better for showering/getting ready. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We loved staying at the Firehouse. The atmosphere is not the most social, but the downstairs bar is super cool and you can meet both travelers and locals there. Awesome daily happy hour from 5-8 and cool pub crawls led by hostel staff. ”
- 24 Mar 2014 Kate USA
- “ Good fun people, great location. Ran out of towels, but had them ready when I went and asked. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 Brett USA