Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is perfect. The rooms are a bit noisy. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ One of the best hostels I've been to! The bathrooms are very nice and the breakfast is above and beyond your average hostel bread and jelly . It is loud at night because you are right off of 6th, so if u want to chill and get a good nights sleep then this isn't the place. If u want to make friends and go out till the early morning and have a place to crash with good food and hot water, this is the place. The staff is so helpful and the lounge downstairs is a cool hangout. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Haley USA
- “ cool place to stay and very close to the bars ”
- 25 Dec 2014 peter Canada
- “ + location, - very expensive for a hostel, no outdoor common area ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Absolutely recommended. Cheap and good localization. ”
- 20 Sep 2014 maria teresa Spain
- “ Great location on 6th Street Downtown. Location is the main thing going for it, as well as a good breakfast and most of the staffers are good. The problem is late night noise from 11 pm till around 2 am. There is a live music club on the main level, which you hear til 2. Worse is the noise from loud banter in the lobby of the hostel which carries up to the sleeping floors something fierce. If they would do some soundproofing, that would help a lot. Also, the bathrooms are just marginal. ”
- 17 Sep 2014 Ron USA