Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very impressed with the overall experience! The only things with which I was not completely satisfied were the uncontrollably high temperature in the room and the window that seemed to amplify all sound from outside the building. It was difficult to sleep in the heat, but ear plugs definitely helped reduce the noise. Other than that, though, it was great! ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Location is perfect. The rooms are a bit noisy. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ One of the best hostels I've been to! The bathrooms are very nice and the breakfast is above and beyond your average hostel bread and jelly . It is loud at night because you are right off of 6th, so if u want to chill and get a good nights sleep then this isn't the place. If u want to make friends and go out till the early morning and have a place to crash with good food and hot water, this is the place. The staff is so helpful and the lounge downstairs is a cool hangout. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Haley USA
- “ cool place to stay and very close to the bars ”
- 25 Dec 2014 peter Canada