Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place to stay ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Randy Switzerland
- “ Definetly place to stay. Close to bus stop. Value for money. Helpful staff. Lots of space. Fully equipment kitchen. Go For It!! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Przemyslaw Poland
- “ By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Will definitely be back! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Aaron USA
- “ Good value for money and a great hostel to stay at with friends ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Wesley
- “ Great place. I was there in the summer, when things are very quiet, but it had a family friendly atmosphere, it was perfectly clean. Location was not perfect for mountain biking (had to bus to the village) and the bussing to and from puts a bit of a damper on the night if you want to party, however, of all the hostels that I looked at, this is the best location. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ If Japanese prople understand English, Many Japanese will book the hotel by your site. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Kiyomi Japan