Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money and a great hostel to stay at with friends ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Wesley
- “ Great place. I was there in the summer, when things are very quiet, but it had a family friendly atmosphere, it was perfectly clean. Location was not perfect for mountain biking (had to bus to the village) and the bussing to and from puts a bit of a damper on the night if you want to party, however, of all the hostels that I looked at, this is the best location. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ If Japanese prople understand English, Many Japanese will book the hotel by your site. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Kiyomi Japan
- “ We spent two night in the Fireside Lodge and the three of us would have loved to stay longer there. the room had two floors and it was very comfy. I higly recommend to stay in this Lodge while being in Whistler. To get to Whistler Village you can easily take a bus that drives regulary. If we are going back there we'll stay in this hostel again! ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Madlen Switzerland
- “ It was an awesome place and we really enjoyed to stay there. We even extended our stay for one day longer than planned. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Mario Germany
- “ Amazing hostel!!!!staff soooo friendly and helpful and welcoming!!!kitchen very clean am extremely well stocked!!!rooms were lovely and excellent value for money!!great atmosphere with only a small amount of people staying!!a little far out if you don't have a car!! ”
- 18 Jul 2013 ann frances Ireland