Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ive stayed here for quite a while, whilst a friend and i were looking for long term residence in whistler, and we got to see many people come and go. Theres always members here, theyre super nice and always try and stir up conversation. The sleeping dorm is a long room with about 16 beds, everyone there keeps to themselves, my entire time here i felt no need to lock up my stuff (but i advise you bring on in case). The kitchen is always open and has 5 fridges, 3 stoves and pantry. great place ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice place to stay ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Randy Switzerland
- “ Definetly place to stay. Close to bus stop. Value for money. Helpful staff. Lots of space. Fully equipment kitchen. Go For It!! ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Przemyslaw Poland
- “ By far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Will definitely be back! ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Aaron USA