Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful interior of real materials, mostly wood, purpose-built for the 2010 Olympic games. The building is three stories (no elevator) and it's located up a steep driveway located on an inclined street, so be prepared for some built-in exercise. The kitchen facilities are amazing -- multiple stoves and microwaves and the lounge has nine leather couches. I visited in the summer, but the place seems well-equipped for skiers, including a boot-drying rack that holds three dozen pairs. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff and good Value!! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 KOSUKE Canada
- “ We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel, it was a fantastic experience and the best hostel we have ever stayed in. The kitchen facilities were great and the hostel had many quiet areas to sit and enjoy the sunshine. I would highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Claire England
- “ Ive stayed here for quite a while, whilst a friend and i were looking for long term residence in whistler, and we got to see many people come and go. Theres always members here, theyre super nice and always try and stir up conversation. The sleeping dorm is a long room with about 16 beds, everyone there keeps to themselves, my entire time here i felt no need to lock up my stuff (but i advise you bring on in case). The kitchen is always open and has 5 fridges, 3 stoves and pantry. great place ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada