Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We spent two night in the Fireside Lodge and the three of us would have loved to stay longer there. the room had two floors and it was very comfy. I higly recommend to stay in this Lodge while being in Whistler. To get to Whistler Village you can easily take a bus that drives regulary. If we are going back there we'll stay in this hostel again! ”
- 10 Feb 2014 Madlen Switzerland
- “ It was an awesome place and we really enjoyed to stay there. We even extended our stay for one day longer than planned. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Mario Germany
- “ Amazing hostel!!!!staff soooo friendly and helpful and welcoming!!!kitchen very clean am extremely well stocked!!!rooms were lovely and excellent value for money!!great atmosphere with only a small amount of people staying!!a little far out if you don't have a car!! ”
- 18 Jul 2013 ann frances Ireland
- “ Hi staff! Do not change anything, you're right, that was really the best! ”
- 15 May 2013 Alexandra France
- “ Cleanest hostel I have ever seen! And awesome well equipped kitchen.highly recommend! ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous England