Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WHAT A FIND! I never expected to be staying in such an amazing lodge for the price I paid. I felt as if I had booked a 5 star hotel suite! Unbeatable staff, a spectacular kitchen, and what an amazing location. Right down the road from Whistler Village and within walking distance to a town and market. I can't say enough about the Fireside. This place literally made my trip. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Anonymous
- “ Beautiful interior of real materials, mostly wood, purpose-built for the 2010 Olympic games. The building is three stories (no elevator) and it's located up a steep driveway located on an inclined street, so be prepared for some built-in exercise. The kitchen facilities are amazing -- multiple stoves and microwaves and the lounge has nine leather couches. I visited in the summer, but the place seems well-equipped for skiers, including a boot-drying rack that holds three dozen pairs. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very friendly staff and good Value!! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 KOSUKE Canada