Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Warm and cosy atmosphere, staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Location is unrivalled for convenience - close to the MRT station and night markets. Would not hesitate to recommend. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Elizabeth Australia
- “ I stayed 3 weeks at the First Hostel and I had an amazing time there. Erick and Olivier are the best hostel keeper you can meet. Everyone there is very friendly and open-minded. The place is very clean and you will definitely feel like home. The location is convenient near the metro and in a super cool area. I know I will come back to Taipei, and I know where I am going to stay ! ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Coline France
- “ Location good, free wifi and free breakfast ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Good in average ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Thanks for giving great memories! ”
- 28 Aug 2015 tsen lin Taiwan
- “ Extremely cute host bro! Nice equipment! perfect location(5 min to MRT)! Great experience! ”
- 07 May 2015 xipei China