Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ To be honest, the price is a bit expensive compared to other hostels you may find in Taipei.However, you will find it very reasonable for the services provided by this hostel -- clean towels, free laundry service -- free breakfast is a bonus. Perfect for backpackers. The atmosphere is good: some university students who work here love to play some relaxing cafe musics in the common area. They are friendly and good to chat with. ”
- 19 Sep 2016 Chun Kit Hong Kong
- “ This is my second time staying at this hostel, loved the chillax environment, and it's only a 5 mins walk to the MRT station, 2 min walk to the 74 bus stop, and a 3 min walk to the Shida Night market. They have recently renovated their shower area and it looks much better than before. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Warm and cosy atmosphere, staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Location is unrivalled for convenience - close to the MRT station and night markets. Would not hesitate to recommend. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Elizabeth Australia
- “ I stayed 3 weeks at the First Hostel and I had an amazing time there. Erick and Olivier are the best hostel keeper you can meet. Everyone there is very friendly and open-minded. The place is very clean and you will definitely feel like home. The location is convenient near the metro and in a super cool area. I know I will come back to Taipei, and I know where I am going to stay ! ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Coline France