Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel No complaints at all except the noise from nearby red light district. Near the train station and only 15min walk from town centre. ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Staff were quite unfriendly !! Again, I would not recommend to my friends do not want to go ”
- 08 Apr 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ servíce at reception and bar, and breackfast, dont expect much and be pacient. ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Very close to the central train station. Helpful and kind staff. Clean rooms and bathrooms. In the happy hour you can get very cheap beer and we had a free spaghetti for the dinner on a happy hour, one of the evenings. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Anonymous Iran
- “ We really enjoyed our 1 night here. They have nightly events at the Hostel for dinner, we happened to be there on crepe night! Staff was friendly. Even though it is in the red light district we felt totally safe. The location to the train station and the center where the Xmas market was held was great. The only thing that I can mention for improvement is that the beds were extremely hard and the pillows were basically nonexistent, but the room and W.C. were very clean and spacious. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA