Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very close from the station. easy to find. breakfast was good and they have a luggage room underground with a few number of couches. So I could spend my time there to wait my train to next destination. The room was clean and show facilities and toilets are not en suite but didn't feel any inconvience about them. The only drawback was I think it is located in red light district. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Pleased to say it is a good place to stay and meet people. Thanks for the facilities, kitchen and laundry are very clean and well equiped . Modern appliances including a very good glass door fridge to store your food. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Brian
- “ It is so close to the main train station! the room is spacious.. Deff one of the best hostel experiences I've had :) the only downside is that there is only one shower in one floor but i didnt have any problem much with that. The place is clean and free breakfast!! Some of the staffs could be nicer though!... Overall great experience! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The hostel was hot and loud. We tried to cancel our reservation after our first night because we were miserable. I tried to enjoy a beer and talk with some fellow travellers but the main room was so hot I couldn't stay down for more than an hour. The location is proximal to the main station. If you're traveling in the dead of summer, you might want to spend the extra €20 a night and get a hotel room across the street. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Connor USA
- “ the hostel is very clean and relaxing and very welcoming when you are out about in the city watch your pockets in and near the red light district and on metro ”
- 08 Jul 2014 dave
- “ A fun place to stay. The lobby has a bar which is a chill place ot meet people and there is a downstairs game area. Rooms are safe and clean bathrooms. Key cards can sometimes be a hassle with the door sensor. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA