Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very close from the station. easy to find. breakfast was good and they have a luggage room underground with a few number of couches. So I could spend my time there to wait my train to next destination. The room was clean and show facilities and toilets are not en suite but didn't feel any inconvience about them. The only drawback was I think it is located in red light district. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Pleased to say it is a good place to stay and meet people. Thanks for the facilities, kitchen and laundry are very clean and well equiped . Modern appliances including a very good glass door fridge to store your food. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Brian
- “ It is so close to the main train station! the room is spacious.. Deff one of the best hostel experiences I've had :) the only downside is that there is only one shower in one floor but i didnt have any problem much with that. The place is clean and free breakfast!! Some of the staffs could be nicer though!... Overall great experience! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous Thailand