Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location of hostel is so closed to the Frankfurt train main station. It is conveniently to travel to the city centre by tram, train or bus! There is no hair dryer provided but rooms and places are clean and nice. Free Wifi can access in public share place and rooms! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Chung Hong Kong
- “ This hostel is great. The bar and common area is very laid back and welcoming. There are 1 or 2 nights a week where they provide complimentary dinner. The staff is very friendly and there is a lot to do within walking distance of the hostel. Plus Eva is beautiful ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Nicholas USA
- “ This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at. First of all, breakfast and check out is at noon. The breakfast is the best compared to other hostels and they have THE BEST tomatoes as well as free coffee and tea all day. The staff is super friendly, they remember your name and they take the time to get to know you which is really nice. They have a happy hour and the drinks are cheaper and better compared to any other bar. Everything was great, but don't go run at 8 am around the redlight dist ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good place. The red light district is not so bad but it gets pretty loud at night. Make sure to close the windows. The facilities are more like a 5 star hotel: everything is new, trendy, and clean. However, I feel the showers were incorrectly installed as there is always water all around and there's no real way to get rid of it, so the floors are always wet. The staff was very friendly though, they even let me take a shower after I checked out and wanted to go for a run. ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ No words needed, this hostel is worth your money and you'll be able to meet new people with the hostel's events every day. You have to check this hostel out. Clean, staffs are excellently kind and friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Location is excellent. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Good location, have wifi in whole building! I have a clean and perfect apartment for 4 bed! Although in Red light district, your safety is in their 1st priority! I just stay again! ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong