Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is only 1 block down and 2 doors in from the main train station. Only 1 "red light" place to pass but could walk on left side walk to avoid it. Note: this is IF come from train station side. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Karen USA
- “ Nice hostel without any disadvantages:) ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ A clean and well serviced hostel located in the red light district of Frankfurt. Security was excellent considering its location which was a step away from the sleazy bars, casino's and strip joints. Hostel rules and regulations were fair and did guarantee all guests a safe and pleasant stay. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Samuel Australia
- “ One of the person in the same dorm was a resident of frankfurt, and stole my phone and another person.s money. Dubious security. ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous South Korea