Five Reasons Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Five Reasons Hotel and Hostel was great! Security was on point - we were able to leave our stuff in their storage cupboard prior to our check in! The location was great - right on the edge of the city, so close to the underground making transport to and from the airport easy, and handy for local shops. The staff were so friendly and polite, not to mention their perfect English and great grasp of English humour - made us feel really welcome! The atmosphere was really relaxed and chilled. ”
- 11 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great location just within the historic city walls - quick walk into the very centre. Car park located nearby. Modern hostel, great facilities and helpful staff. ”
- 22 May 2017 Oliver England
- “ For me ,it was perfect. I stayed for one night and what made it perfect was its location which is basically few meters away from operanhaus metro station. It is close to the market place and othe attractions. Bathrooms were very clean . And the staff were extremely smiley and helpful . I don't think I will go back to Nuremberg anytime soon but if I did I will be staying here ”
- 09 Dec 2016 Dana Iraq