Five Reasons Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I met some great people there, becaus the atmosphere was so cool. The staff, starting with the consummate pro, Andrea, and throughout: Lena, Johannes, Mark, then NightHawk Tom, who spRed no effort in hunting down the answer to your quest. They sold good beer, provided good breakfasts, and generally made you feel like part of the family. The only lack: no laundry. But hey, you can’t have it all, cuz otherwise it would be too easy, right? ”
- 11 Nov 2017 Mack Canada
- “ It was a great hostel. I enjoy everything there from breakfast to the room. I particularly like the shower that the fixture was installed on the ceiling with spot lighting adjacent to it. It looked brilliant. ”
- 06 Nov 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Five Reasons Hotel and Hostel was great! Security was on point - we were able to leave our stuff in their storage cupboard prior to our check in! The location was great - right on the edge of the city, so close to the underground making transport to and from the airport easy, and handy for local shops. The staff were so friendly and polite, not to mention their perfect English and great grasp of English humour - made us feel really welcome! The atmosphere was really relaxed and chilled. ”
- 11 Jul 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Great location just within the historic city walls - quick walk into the very centre. Car park located nearby. Modern hostel, great facilities and helpful staff. ”
- 22 May 2017 Oliver England